e shtunë, 23 qershor 2007

REMEMBRANCE







one day you slipped away from my life,
like the sun from the coming rain,
moving silently into the past;
leaving me behind in pain.

your memory drifted through my mind,
heart and disturbed my very soul;
but you were gone and all that remaind,
was the cold and emptiness i felt.

I walked the paths which we wandered,
alone and lost in the darkness
and wonder when your dreams,
did change and why?

so i linger into the corners,
of the happy times we knew
scanning the pages of time now past,
between the covers of past memory's.

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

cool post yukiks..! :D

Anonim tha...

hmmmmmm thi othee vaa meehaku mathin handhaan vefa.thihaavaru nuvuiyas rangalhey.anyways kooool post ingey.ehem ehem kaaku mathin tha thi handhaan kuranee:P :P:P:P:P:P:P:P